The Best iTunes Alternative in 2020 You Should Never Miss.
Although many iPhone users use iTunes for it can manage the media files on the Mac/Windows, its flaws can’t be ignored, for example, you can’t manage your contacts, SMS, call logs, etc. on the computer with it. Thus, more and more people are eager to get an iTunes alternative to better back up and manage the iOS device files.
If you are one of them, it is lucky for you to have the five best iTunes alternatives in 2020, along with the detailed introduction in this post. Let’s see which one satisfies you the most.
1. MobiKin Assistant for iOS
On the top of the list, MobiKin Assistant for iOS is an outstanding iTunes alternative, for it can not only back up the iOS files to the computer but also manage iOS files on the computer with different functions. With this best iTunes alternative, you can also transfer iTunes files breezily. What’s more, it is effective for the media files as well as contacts, text messages, apps, and so on.
Not only put music from iPhone to a computer with the same quality but also import other types of files from iPhone, iPad, and iPod to the PC/Mac, including videos, photos, bookmarks, calendars, e-books, contacts, messages, notes, applications, and more;
- Preview the files on the computer, and select the files you want with ease;
- Backup files to either the default iTunes backup location or your computer in 1 click;
- Easy to restore the iTunes backup files on your iOS device without deleting your data;
- Delete the unwanted iTunes backup files on the computer to release storage space;
- Export contacts to the computer as multiple formats, such as CSV, VCF, and XM. Besides, you can add, edit, and delete the contacts on the computer instantly;
- In addition to scanning the installed apps on the computer, you can uninstall the apps as well;
- Check detailed information about your iOS device on the computer once connected;
- Both of Windows and Mac versions are for your choice;
- Highly compatible with almost all generations of the iPhone, iPad, iPod, like iPhone 11 Pro/11/XS/X/8/7/6, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, iPod Touch 5/Touch 4/Touch 3, iPod Classic, and more.
2. DearMob iPhone Manager
As an iTunes alternative, DearMob iPhone Manager can make the management of your photos, videos, books, and music files easier than iTunes. You can upload files from your computer system to the iPhone. With the backup and restoration functions, you can manage your iOS files on the computer effortlessly.
- Support to back up many kinds of data types, including MP3, MP4, EPUB, AAC, HEIC, JEPG, etc.;
- Change HEIC photos into JEPG format;
- Merge and edit your contacts of iPhone;
- Encryption feature allows you to add passwords on the videos, music, and other files for protection.
MediaMonkey is an advanced media file management tool for iOS devices. This iTunes alternative is your cup of tea if you want to have a better music and video library on your iPhone.
Sync music to the iOS device without bogging down;
Manage 100,000+ music and videos files on your iOS device;
Support multiple audio formats like MP3/MP4, WMA, AVI, WMV, and more;
Create your music playlists.
MusicBee is a professional music iTunes alternative for iOS. When entering the app, you can see the cool interface, which is attractive. Furthermore, you can find your music with its searching feature conveniently. Therefore, it is suitable for music fans exactly.
- Sync your music from iTunes directly;
- You can scan the songs information on the singer, album, and famous collection on it;
- Support podcast, web radio station, and SoundCloud integration;
- Remove the music you dislike on the computer.
5. WinX MediaTrans
WinX MediaTrans is a transfer tool for photos, videos, and music between your iPhone and the computer. Even if you want to export a large number of 4K videos and photos from the iPhone, it will make the transferring process shorter and remain high at the same time.
- You can transfer music and more files from iPhone to the computer without iTunes;
- Encrypt your photos and videos with passwords before transfer;
- Using drag and drop, you can create, modify, and eliminate your song playlists;
- Make iPhone ringtones and transfer voice memos whenever you like.
To help you better choose the most suitable iTunes alternative apps, this post displays many details of the top 5 iTunes alternatives, including the authentic overviews and major features of them. So, which one do you like best? It’s highly recommended to choose MobiKin Assistant for iOS for its multiple powerful features to easily manage multiple types of data on your iPhone without iTunes. Why not give it a chance to meet your requirements?