SEO Trends to Follow In 2020 | Search Engine Optimization | Digital Marketing
As 2020 approaches, SEO will still be the number one way of getting high-quality organic traffic in the coming year. It is important for any website owner who wants to gain more organic traffic to be aware of the latest SEO trends. The more you stay up to date with the latest trends, the more advantage you have. Getting a top rank on Google’s first page against any particular keyword is not an easy task. The competition is so high that the rank gets decided on the smallest of things. Every year there are new things you need to take care of to maintain or improve the rankings. In this article, I have shared a few latest SEO trends that you must follow in 2020.
1. Optimize and Improve Your Content
Search engine optimization has always been highly dependent on the content. The better your content is, the more likely you are to rank higher. Everything, from site structure to link building, depends on your content. So, it is recommended that you hire writers who can write properly. The more relevant and optimized your content is, the more success you will have with your SEO efforts. Google has been continuously improving its editorial discretion, and that day is not far when only high-quality content will rank. Instead of hiring writers yourself, you can also consider hiring an SEO Reseller who can take care of all your SEO needs.
2. Focus More on UX
User activity plays an essential role in SEO, and the better your user interface is, the more points you will get. User experience includes the entire journey of the user from finding your website on the search engine to leaving your site. Where the user lands on your website and how he/she navigates through, it is also taken into account. The loading speed of your website is also critical. It has a direct effect on user experience. Internet audience is not very patient, and if your page does not load in under two seconds, you are likely to lose more prospects.
3. Keep Your Sit Data Structured
You not only need to keep the quality of your content high, but you will also have to keep it structured. Google’s algorithm is not good enough to understand the context of the content yet. So, you will have to provide context to it by keeping your data structured. You need to tell the search engine how one element of your page relates to another. This will not only help you improve your SEO, but you will also be able to get better analytics because of structured data.
4. Optimize For Mobile
If your website is not optimized for a mobile phone, you could be losing major SEO points, and you won’t even know it. 58% of Google searches are done through a mobile phone, so your website must be optimized for a phone as well. Make sure your website is fast and easy to navigate, even on the small screen. Instead of adding the zoom-in feature, make the page responsive. In such a way, it will also be convenient for users to use the website.
1. Animeland And Its Alternatives, Animeland tv, Animeland dubbed tv, konosuba dub, hinomaru sumo, English dubbed anime, Anime english dubbed
2. Anilinkz And Its Top 20 Best Alternatives to Watch Anime For Free Online – Anilinks, Best Anime Streaming Sites, Anime Sites, Best Anime WebSites, Watch Anime Online
3. Animefreak And Its Top 10 Best Alternatives to Watch Free HD Animes Online – Animefreaks, Anime Freak TV, AnimeFreak.TV
4. Masterani And Its Top 10 Best Alternatives to Watch Free HD Animes Online Free – tv shows online, Movies online, masterani.me, reddit, redux, kodi Krypton Addon
5. LMGTFY, Let Me Google That For You – Here Let Me Google That For You, Link, meme, Gif
6. How to Program a RCA Remote Control? | Universal Remote