LMGTFY, Let Me Google That For You – Here Let Me Google That For You, Link, meme, Gif
Let Me Google That For You – LMGTFY- Search Made Easy Here Let Me Google That For You, Link, meme, Gif
How many times have you observed that your friends, in MSN ask you about an application or some program? Sometimes it is good to help others by filtering the information already sought by us, but what happens when your friends ask each day?
Let me Google that for you (Let Google search for you), is an online application that performs a Google search with an animation to show people that it is not complicated to search on Google.
If you have interested friends and do not know how to search, here is LMGTFY. Once the animation finishes, you will see a small sign indicating “Was it so difficult?”, and then, it will take us to the results page.
“When you use Google services, you trust it for your information.”
That’s how bright they say, in the first line, the terms, and conditions of privacy of the essential search engine in the world.
That may not surprise you. We all know that Google gives accurate information about us.
But exactly how much and what kind of information are we talking LMGTFY.
The new details that can be with the update of Google satellite maps
Your name, your address, your age, your email. Your phone model, your cell phone provider, your plan and your telephone and internet consumption.
The words you use most frequently in your emails. All emails you have written or received, including spam — the names of your contacts and their addresses and phone numbers.
The photographs that you take with your Android phone, even if you have deleted them and although you never upload them to any social network. The places you go to, inside and outside the country; the date you went and the route you took.
Undoubtedly, an excellent option to show our contacts that who has the answer to almost everything is not us, but Google.
All the internet sites you’ve visited on Google, how often and what you saw inside each one. In what language do you search? What time do you sail? Who you’ve talked to via Hangouts what videos do you like? What music do you listen?
In my case, this translates into more than 5 gigabytes of data that go back, at least, to the last three years. Where did I get the number? I’ll tell you right away.
“And whose fault is it?” “Yours, of course.” People trust too much and share without much thought about themselves when the reward is a free email account, a couple of extra gigs of cloud storage or the possibility of belonging to a virtual world where your friends and acquaintances are “.
Everything is done in a very proper way thanks to that I marked that magic box that said “in agreement” at the end of the terms and conditions.
But let’s leave the “philosophical” discussion about what should and should not know, or about what we should or should not do to avoid understanding or not knowing, for the end.
Let me show you how I got to that 5 GB of data. And how can you find yours?
Since June 2015, Google gathers all the information it collects about its users in a centralised place called “my account” or “my account,” in English.
If you have never done any of that, congratulations, Google will still have your data, but you will not be able to associate it with your name. Here you can check if you are one of them.
According to data quoted by Business Insider in January of this year, it estimated that there are about 2,200 million active users. So it’s quite likely that your name is on the list.
1. Anilinkz And Its Top 20 Best Alternatives to Watch Anime For Free Online – Anilinks, Best Anime Streaming Sites, Anime Sites, Best Anime WebSites, Watch Anime Online
2. Animefreak And Its Top 10 Best Alternatives to Watch Free HD Animes Online – Animefreaks, Anime Freak TV, AnimeFreak.TV
3. Masterani And Its Top 10 Best Alternatives to Watch Free HD Animes Online Free – tv shows online, Movies online, masterani.me, reddit, redux, kodi Krypton Addon
4. Nasza Klasa | Popular Polish Community Service.
5. What is ZingBox? Definition, Features, Functions and More
6. Write For Us – Technology News and Trends
7. LMGTFY, Let Me Google That For You – Here Let Me Google That For You, Link, meme, Gif
8. How to Program a RCA Remote Control? | Universal Remote
9. How To Activate A Disabled iPhone/iPad After Using Wrong Passcode
10. 7 Best Screen Protector for Galaxy S8 in 2019
11. YouTube Repeat – How to Repeat Videos on YouTube?
12. 10 Best Alluc Alternatives – Watch FREE Movies & TV in 2020
- Ads (5)
- Animes (22)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (29)
- Augmented Reality (AR) (8)
- Automotive (5)
- Bitcoin (15)
- Blockchain (18)
- Business (228)
- Business Intelligence (2)
- Cloud Computing (19)
- Computer (121)
- Cryptocurrency (8)
- Cybersecurity (26)
- Data Science (9)
- Database (3)
- DevOps (5)
- Digital Marketing (68)
- Digital Workplace (12)
- Education (27)
- Electronics & Hardware (13)
- Entertainment (38)
- Fabrication (3)
- Finance & Marketing (40)
- Gadgets (33)
- Games (5)
- Gear (29)
- Industry (32)
- Information Technology (79)
- Internet (389)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (39)
- Job (22)
- Machine Learning (2)
- Marketing (80)
- Mobile Apps (19)
- Movies (9)
- Natural Language Processing (4)
- News & Trends (80)
- Science & Technology (203)
- Security (63)
- SEO (49)
- Services (31)
- Social Media (64)
- Software (82)
- Sports (1)
- Technology (252)
- Telecom (6)
- TikTok (5)
- Tours & Travels (7)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Virtual Reality (VR) (6)
- VoIP (4)
- Web Technology (34)
- Workforce (13)
- Workspace (2)