Types of Salesforce Certifications | Cloud-Based Software | Cloud-Based Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Salesforce is one of the best and most popular American-based Cloud computing companies and known for its CRM product. The Salesforce CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform assists the users to enable its business to manage the entire interactions of prospects and customers. Salesforce professionals are accessible in terms of adapting to utilizing Salesforce products for consulting, development, and administration.
1. Salesforce Certifications
It is essential to realize the importance of Salesforce Certifications. There are numerous types of Salesforce certifications available across the online platform. Salesforce Certifications are referred to as Industry recognized standards instead of a qualification to identify a certain field within the Salesforce platform.
You can find various categories of certifications, and each different level will include different types of qualifications. Based on your skill sets, they are categorized as follows:
- Salesforce Certifications for CPQ Specialists
- Salesforce Certifications for Pardot Experts
- Salesforce Certifications for Marketers
- Salesforce Certifications for Implementation Consultants or Experts
- Salesforce Certifications for App Builders
- Salesforce Certifications for Architects
- Salesforce Certifications for Developers
- Salesforce Certifications for Administrators
2. Salesforce Certifications for CPQ Specialists
The Salesforce Certifications for CPQ Specialists require one to have at least one year of working experience related to the CPQ platform. You can get only one level of Salesforce certification, especially for CPQ Specialists.
3. Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
The CPQ Specialist Salesforce Certification will showcase your skills & knowledge to build, design, and implement the quoting flows that can leverage the CPQ platform. The certification can demonstrate your skill set in creating the bundle configurations, amendment quotes, renewal, pricing, and output documents. The following concepts will assess your knowledge through the certification exam:
- Configuring the record types, user permissions, and page layouts.
- Configuring the bundle features (configuring options, features, attributes, etc.).
- Configuring custom actions, quote processes, quote templates, block pricing, contracted pricing, cost, product rules, discount schedules, and pricing rules.
- Writing pricing rules with formula expressions.
- Generation of amendment quotes and renewal.
- The business process is supported by building solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve the fundamental platform issues.
This Salesforce certification exam can complete the exam within 90 minutes (allotted time) to answer the 60 multiple-choice questions. 68% is the passing score for this certification. You need to pay $200 as the registration fee to appear for the Salesforce Certification CPQ Specialist exam.
4. Salesforce Certifications for Pardot Experts
Any experienced or professional Pardot expert with adequate knowledge of designs, best practices, and applications will provide an accurate marketing automation solution. Any organization should successfully manage the implementation project only for delivering the impactful results.
The Pardot Experts Salesforce certification will showcase the demonstration ability, and marketing automation will utilize to move the business-to-business engagement. Salesforce will offer two different levels of Pardot Certifications. Both certification levels will access & verify the experience and knowledge to use the Pardot for numerous purposes.
5. Salesforce Certifications for Marketing Experts
This Salesforce Certification will showcase the marketing expert proficiency with the assistance of Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities. It is essential to validate your marketing best practices and knowledge for email campaigns & social media.
The Salesforce-certified marketers are enabled by this certification process for creating an ongoing one-to-one customer journey.
6. Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Social Specialist
This Salesforce certification will demonstrate your skills & knowledge to utilize the components with Management of Social Studio along with analysis of reporting, post creation, and conversations. The following concepts will assess your experience through the certification exam:
- General social media terminologies.
- Troubleshooting and resolving the fundamental platform issues.
- The business processes are supported by designing workflows and reporting requirements.
- Incorporating various tools such as building, analyzing, engaging, and publishing the strategic social media processes.
This Salesforce certification exam can complete the exam within 90 minutes (allotted time) to answer the 60 multiple-choice questions. 67% is the passing score for this certification. You need to pay $200 as the registration fee to appear for the Salesforce Certification Marketing Cloud Social Specialist exam.
7. Salesforce Certifications for Implementation Consultants or Experts
Implementation Consultants or Experts need to possess industry expertise and in-depth knowledge of Service or Sales Cloud products. The appropriate CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution is designed to be responsible for the clients.
Any organization should successfully manage the implementation project only for delivering the impactful results. The Consultants should blend their technical knowledge with appropriate Salesforce products to validate and apply the same level of knowledge for solving global business problems. Salesforce certification for Implementation Consultants or Experts will contribute to the Salesforce customer’s success.
8. Salesforce Certifications for App Builders
This Salesforce certification will verify your professional knowledge and special designing skills for the application developers. It can easily demonstrate the skills & expertise for building, designing, and implementing the customized or personalized applications or programs with the help of declarative features offered by the Salesforce official website. The following concepts will assess your knowledge through the certification exam:
- Custom Applications deployment.
- Designing of dashboards and reports.
- Customizing or personalizing the applications or programs for mobile devices.
- Customized application with security, business logic, user interface, and designing the data model.
This Salesforce certification exam can complete the exam within 105 minutes (allotted time) to answer the 60 multiple-choice questions. 63% is the passing score for this certification. You need to pay $200 as the registration fee to appear for the Salesforce Certification for App Builders exam.
8. Salesforce Certifications for Architects
You can find three different tiers of certification listed under the Salesforce Certification for Architects. They are:
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
- Salesforce Certified System Architect & Application Architect Certifications
- Salesforce Architecture Designer.
Within the Salesforce certified platform, each certification is specially designed to promote and recognize your specialized skills. Under the Salesforce Certified Technical Architect certification, you can find nine types of various certifications only for the Architects. The pinnacle of this Salesforce pyramid will comprise and most sophisticated to utilize across the platform.
8. Salesforce Certifications for Developers
The Salesforce Developers will create extreme customization or personalization of any CRM (Customer Relationship Management) applications.
They should provide the appropriate mixture of coding and declarative skills to develop the entire customized application to utilize the same on this platform by the clients. The Salesforce Certification for developers is used to scrutinize the skills and knowledge of any candidate.
You can observe three various levels of Salesforce Developer certification available over the web to validate the technical expertise across the global world experience:
- Salesforce Certified Commerce Cloud Digital Developer
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
9. Salesforce Certifications for Administrators
Administrators are one of the core positions for any organization’s ongoing success. The Administrators Salesforce certification should identify the skills for managing the Service or Sales Cloud applications and configuring the same process.
You need to work & collaborate with the stakeholders for enabling the users, customizing the platform, defining the requirements to utilize the Salesforce platform. The following concepts will assess your knowledge through the salesforce admin certification exam:
- Building the workflow, dashboards, and reports.
- Customizing & Maintenance of Service Cloud & Sales Cloud applications.
- Managing security, data, and users.
Salesforce certification will offer two different levels of Administrators. They are:
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Salesforce Advanced Admin Certification
10. Salesforce Admin Certification
The Salesforce Admin Certification will verify the student’s skills & knowledge of discovering the new methods, configuring the platform, managing users, and customizing the Salesforce with its capabilities and features to use within the Salesforce platform.
This Salesforce certification exam can complete the exam within 110 minutes (allotted time) to answer the 60 multiple-choice questions. 65% is the passing score for this certification. You need to pay $200 as the registration fee to appear for the Salesforce Certification for Administrators exam.
- Ads (4)
- Animes (17)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (23)
- Augmented Reality (AR) (8)
- Automotive (4)
- Bitcoin (9)
- Blockchain (10)
- Business (187)
- Business Intelligence (2)
- Cloud Computing (13)
- Computer (95)
- Cryptocurrency (3)
- Cybersecurity (15)
- Data Science (7)
- DevOps (3)
- Digital Marketing (57)
- Digital Workplace (8)
- Education (18)
- Electronics & Hardware (11)
- Entertainment (27)
- Fabrication (3)
- Finance & Marketing (25)
- Gadgets (27)
- Games (2)
- Gear (29)
- Industry (19)
- Information Technology (65)
- Internet (312)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (31)
- Job (12)
- Marketing (46)
- Mobile Apps (15)
- Movies (6)
- Natural Language Processing (2)
- News & Trends (30)
- Science & Technology (192)
- Security (48)
- SEO (40)
- Services (19)
- Social Media (51)
- Software (62)
- Sports (1)
- Technology (133)
- Telecom (5)
- TikTok (3)
- Tours & Travels (6)
- Uncategorized (5)
- Virtual Reality (VR) (6)
- VoIP (3)
- Web Technology (24)
- Workforce (9)