Nasza Klasa | Popular Polish Community Service.
Nasza klasa is the most popular Polish community service, well known not only in Poland but also among Polonia abroad. Its primary purpose was to enable users to find people from their school years and renew contacts. Nk.pl is the fifth most popular website in Poland according to Alexa data (after Google, Onet.pl, YouTube, and Allegro.pl). In June 2010 on the site there were about 14 million active user accounts; however, 6% are considered fictitious.
Service launched on November 11, 2006. Computer science student Mateusz Popowicz created them.
Years 2007-2008 was the climax, and nk.pl experienced a massive increase in popularity and traditional media coverage.
In January 2010, the site layout had a few small changes, the most important be the new logo and domain.
Nasza Klasa, the Network that beats Facebook in Poland in 2010
A few places in Europe in which a local network is still above Facebook. Named as Nasza-Klasa and it has as many users as Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook.
While according to ComScore, 7.6 million unique users visit Facebook every month in this 40 million-people country.
A South-African based company that owns Allegro, the local eBay. It is almost 80% of the Internet population in Poland, which is vast.
The phenomenon of Nasza Klasa
Discussing the success and popularity of a new Polish social networking portal Nasza-klasa.
An overview of the Essentials information on the portal, its functions, and usability features are presented, together.
The technological platform employed. Statistical data is provided where appropriate to demonstrate the phenomenon under study.
The study attempts to provide a model method for success in the e-market and motivation for prospective tycoons in the world of virtual services.
Nasza Klasa Services
It allows users to register with particular schools and graduation years and users can keep and maintain personal pages with details about their own life and past education.
It does not require an invitation to join, but registration is required to browse the service.
It also offers a wide variety of privacy settings that try to make the user feel protected by offering updated advice and instructions about how to safeguard their privacy on NK.pl as well as the portal.
It has a privacy team that works with law enforcement to resolve matters related to threatening and dangerous posts and other illegal activities
Nasza klasa also works with childcare services such as the Foundation of Nobody’s Children, which takes care of the healthy psychological and mental development of children.
1. Anilinkz And Its Top 20 Best Alternatives to Watch Anime For Free Online – Anilinks, Best Anime Streaming Sites, Anime Sites, Best Anime WebSites, Watch Anime Online
2. Animefreak And Its Top 10 Best Alternatives to Watch Free HD Animes Online Animefreaks, Anime Freak TV, AnimeFreak.TV
3. Masterani And Its Top 10 Best Alternatives to Watch Free HD Animes Online Free – tv shows online, Movies online, masterani.me, reddit, redux, kodi Krypton Addon
4. Nasza Klasa | Popular Polish Community Service.
5. What is ZingBox? Definition, Features, Functions and More
6. Write For Us Technology News and Trends
7. What is LMGTFY Let Me Google That for You? – Definition and Uses
8. How to Program a RCA Remote Control? | Universal Remote
9. How To Activate A Disabled iPhone/iPad After Using Wrong Passcode
10. 7 Best Screen Protector for Galaxy S8 in 2019
11. YouTube Repeat – How to Repeat Videos on YouTube?
12. 10 Best Alluc Alternatives – Watch FREE Movies & TV in 2020
- Ads (5)
- Animes (21)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (28)
- Augmented Reality (AR) (8)
- Automotive (5)
- Bitcoin (12)
- Blockchain (16)
- Business (217)
- Business Intelligence (2)
- Cloud Computing (17)
- Computer (118)
- Cryptocurrency (5)
- Cybersecurity (23)
- Data Science (9)
- Database (2)
- DevOps (5)
- Digital Marketing (65)
- Digital Workplace (11)
- Education (25)
- Electronics & Hardware (13)
- Entertainment (37)
- Fabrication (3)
- Finance & Marketing (36)
- Gadgets (33)
- Games (5)
- Gear (29)
- Industry (31)
- Information Technology (78)
- Internet (378)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (38)
- Job (21)
- Machine Learning (2)
- Marketing (72)
- Mobile Apps (19)
- Movies (9)
- Natural Language Processing (4)
- News & Trends (74)
- Science & Technology (199)
- Security (57)
- SEO (44)
- Services (29)
- Social Media (59)
- Software (80)
- Sports (1)
- Technology (232)
- Telecom (5)
- TikTok (5)
- Tours & Travels (6)
- Uncategorized (8)
- Virtual Reality (VR) (6)
- VoIP (4)
- Web Technology (30)
- Workforce (13)
- Workspace (2)