6 Digital Marketing Trends You Can Try Today
Tactics in digital marketing are only becoming more interactive and multi-faceted. They’re integrating the best of what modern technology and mainstream culture has to offer in making our lives better and more interesting, and are adapting these popular innovations for businesses. A digital marketing agency in Miami can spot these trends and give you the best professional advice on how you can utilize them for your own business!
Here we’ve compiled a list of 6 cutting edge digital marketing trends you can try today:
Have you ever been disappointed by an ad campaign that didn’t perform like you thought it would?
Maybe the idea was sound, but the content just wasn’t on the right platform. Or maybe you were using a system for your ads that is too quickly hindered by adblockers that filter out the more random ad content users are often bombarded with.
You can refocus your efforts by remarketing (or retargeting) your ads, boosting their relevancy to your target audience. This may seem simple, but increasing the relevancy and personalization of your ads is going to take some more research into your customer base.
Go back to some of the basics. Identify their:
- Interests & Hobbies
And other factors in demographics that might be helpful for you in deepening your understanding of your customer’s spending habits and behaviors.
2. A/B Split Testing
Similar to remarketing, A/B split testing can help you make conversions by showing you, in real-time, how people are responding to specific messages and ad content. Split testing allows you to test two ads with a different or varying copy with the same core message to see which ad performs better over time.
With Google ads, you can track data and analyze click-through rates, bounce rates, conversion rates, and the ad’s impact on your SEO (how well your webpages, landing pages, and advertisements are ranking on search engines).
3. Responsive Web Design
When your website is developed by a professional web developer experienced with technical SEO, responsive web design ensures that your web content:
- Loads fast and have a responsive page speed.
- It is easily accessible for smartphones and other devices.
- Your images and other multimedia are oriented correctly.
- A custom layout structure for your business’ needs.
- It is easy to operate with a clear webpage hierarchy.
Responsive web design ensures maximum visibility and optimization for your website, both on desktops and mobile.
4. Voice Search Optimization
With the popularity of voice assistants like Siri and Alexa, comes the steady rise of voice search queries and how to optimize for them with VEO, or voice search optimization. VEO attunes to the way voice search is done—more conversational, often locally-based search queries that use long-tail keyword phrases to generate relevant information.
You can start optimizing for voice search devices by creating content that answers popular users’ questions (relevant to your market), and by structuring your web content in different categories that consider the buyer’s journey of your customer base: awareness, consideration, decision, and loyalty.
5. Automation Platforms
Marketing industrialization has been throughout for a while. Still, it’s only expanding by incorporating chatbots, social media, instant messaging, and more techniques for personalization when it comes to connecting with your customer base.
Automation in marketing is a useful tool for:
- Making conversions and closing sales.
- We are following up with potential customers.
- It is bolstering several digital marketing campaigns simultaneously.
- We are providing better quality customer service.
Automation platforms also help you track data and measure performance, so you can continue to improve the systems you already have in place.
The goal of creating content is to inspire action in your target audience: sign up for a mailing list, contact your office, buy a product, hire a service. But content also has the goal of fostering brand loyalty and engagement.
Interactive content does precisely that, and some of the best Shopify apps make interactive content very easy to implement. Tada, for example, allows you to play games with your customers with the help of gamified pop-ups! Interactive pop-ups create a secure connection between your brand and your potential customers, which boosts their loyalty!
Check out all the different types of interactive content you can use to draw in your potential customers:
- Quizzes & Assessments
- Polls & Surveys
- 360 Maps
- Slideshow Galleries
- Infographic video
- And much more!
7. Looking to Get a Fresh Marketing Strategy for Your Business?
Want to take on the challenge of some of these digital marketing trends, but don’t know where to start? A digital marketing agency Miami can help you incorporate cutting edge tactics into your digital marketing plan so that you can take your brand to the next level!
1. Animeland And Its Alternatives, Animeland tv, Animeland dubbed tv, konosuba dub, hinomaru sumo, English dubbed anime, Anime english dubbed
2. Anilinkz And Its Top 20 Best Alternatives to Watch Anime For Free Online – Anilinks, Best Anime Streaming Sites, Anime Sites, Best Anime WebSites, Watch Anime Online
3. Animefreak And Its Top 10 Best Alternatives to Watch Free HD Animes Online – Animefreaks, Anime Freak TV, AnimeFreak.TV
4. Masterani And Its Top 10 Best Alternatives to Watch Free HD Animes Online Free – tv shows online, Movies online, masterani.me, reddit, redux, kodi Krypton Addon
5. LMGTFY, Let Me Google That For You – Here Let Me Google That For You, Link, meme, Gif
6. How to Program a RCA Remote Control? | Universal Remote
- Ads (4)
- Animes (17)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (23)
- Augmented Reality (AR) (8)
- Automotive (3)
- Bitcoin (9)
- Blockchain (10)
- Business (185)
- Business Intelligence (2)
- Cloud Computing (12)
- Computer (93)
- Cryptocurrency (3)
- Cybersecurity (13)
- Data Science (7)
- DevOps (3)
- Digital Marketing (56)
- Digital Workplace (8)
- Education (17)
- Electronics & Hardware (11)
- Entertainment (27)
- Fabrication (2)
- Finance & Marketing (25)
- Gadgets (27)
- Games (2)
- Gear (29)
- Industry (19)
- Information Technology (64)
- Internet (305)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (31)
- Job (12)
- Marketing (44)
- Mobile Apps (14)
- Movies (6)
- Natural Language Processing (2)
- News & Trends (25)
- Science & Technology (192)
- Security (47)
- SEO (40)
- Services (19)
- Social Media (50)
- Software (59)
- Sports (1)
- Technology (124)
- Telecom (5)
- TikTok (3)
- Tours & Travels (6)
- Uncategorized (4)
- Virtual Reality (VR) (6)
- VoIP (3)
- Web Technology (24)
- Workforce (9)