How to watch Hulu outside the US and no credit card. No DNS blocking
Most of the traffic of today’s entertainment world now points toward Hulu. Hulu is a streaming platform that has excellent content for people of any age and any taste. They are currently producing and investing in their contents, which are being praised by the audience and acclaimed reviewers.
Their content is only limited within the USA, though. People outside the USA do not get access to their content. Are you one of those victims that are being extruded from enjoying the great content on Hulu’s platform?
You’re not alone that don’t know how to watch Hulu outside the US and no credit card, no DNS blocking. If you are interested to know, then read the whole article and start enjoying Hulu contents from your country today onwards.
1. Can I Watch Hulu Outside the US
In today’s market, Hulu is one of the most successful streaming sites with the most traffic among web streaming platforms. They are investing in and producing content based on different ideologies. They do not have to worry about hurting other cultures or religions as the service is only available in the USA.
Hulu is only available in the USA. Hulu’s help page says their content is only intended for the people who are currently staying in the USA. The US military has the privilege to watch Hulu outside the USA.
Other than that, people living outside the USA cannot watch Hulu’s contents. People have to sign up for Hulu before watching any content. People may use a VPN that relocates their physical IP address to the USA. Hulu does not allow VPN users on their site. So, most of the people trying to access their website through a VPN get blocked.
You need to provide payment information to create an account on Hulu. For that, you need to have a US debit or credit card. If you never went to the USA, then it is unlikely to have a USA credit card.
A user living outside the USA faces these barriers while creating an account on Hulu. You have to overcome these problems to watch the contents.
2. How to watch Hulu outside the US and no credit card. No DNS blocking
Hulu has set many restrictions to limit its contents within a specific region. Though you can easily remove the barrier and watch the contents, you love. Simple steps of how to watch Hulu outside the US and no credit card, no DNS blocking are given below:
3. Connect a VPN:
It would help if you used a VPN to watch Hulu outside the US. A VPN replaces your device’s IP address. A VPN will provide your device with a US IP address. Thus, Hulu will allow you to get access and enjoy their content.
- You have to download a VPN from the play store or apple store.
- in some devices, you may have to install the VPN after downloading.
- Once downloaded, find the application from the taskbar and open it.
- You have to create an account to use the VPN
- Create “Sign Up” button
- Provide your information as asked
- And you’re set to start enjoying the service.
Once you log in with your account, you will see lists of countries where the VPN’s server is available. And you should choose the country accordingly.
4. Get a USA Credit or Debit Card:
However, you should purchase a plan to enjoy Hulu. Hulu is only available in the USA, so you have to have a US debit or credit card to enjoy Hulu. If you do not live in the USA, you cannot have a US debit or credit card. You can purchase a Hulu subscription without a US debit or credit card following these steps:
- Open Google chrome or other browsing software.
- Visit unlocator.com or similar sites
- Provide your information
- Order a USA credit card from there
- Once done, you will get USA credit card information shortly.
You have to use this information to create an account on Hulu.
5. Download Hulu:
Now you are ready to download Hulu.
- Go to apple store or play store
- Search Hulu
- Press download the application and wait for it to be downloaded.
If you are interested in watching Hulu on your windows pc, you can browse to their site directly to manage their content. To get the Hulu app on pc, you have to follow the steps given below:
- Open Microsoft Store
- Search Hulu
- Press the first application from the recommended application list
- Press download
- Wait for the application to be downloaded
- Once downloaded, find the application from your device’s App List and open the application
6. Create an Account on Hulu:
Finally, you have to create an account on Hulu.
- Find Hulu from the list and open
- Press Sign up
- You have to provide the information that was provided by the USA credit card
- Press Next, and Hulu will ask for Payment information
- Use card number, expiry date, etc. as mentioned in the USA credit card.
- After verification, you should select a plan.
- Select a plan
Log in anytime using the information you used to create the account, and you will be able to watch Hulu from outside the USA.
7. Final Words
You do not have to travel hours to watch the 1.30 hours show nowadays. With Hulu, you can enjoy new content regularly from home whenever you want.
The barrier to limit the contents and prioritize specific country’s citizens should be demolished.
You can use any suitable VPN to reach that goal. Some other procedures need to be followed to watch Hulu content finally. This article is enriched with information that you need to know how to watch Hulu outside the US, no credit card, and no DNS blocking.