What is ZingBox? Definition, Features, Functions and More
ZingBox is a new securitysolution that can visualize IoT (IIoT) devices used in enterprises and their communication status. Machine learning technology automatically inventories, classifies, and understands the operation of IoT devices in the monitored network, enabling real-time abnormality detection and risk management.
ZingBox was established in 2014, at loT security venture from silicon valley, USA. And more than 1100 companies installed it worldwide. And also, secures a total of 11.2 million loT devices.
Features of ZingBox
It has machine learning technology specialized in understanding the IoT environment and devices. As a result, device classification and regular operation for each device are automatically identified and learned, and identifying deviations from the original process detects anomalies.
ZingBox provides as virtualization software. There do not have to install agents on the device side, and it installs without placing a load on existing IoT devices.
And, It is possible to create and apply policies as desired, and it also has a function to block unauthorized communications in cooperation with third-party firewalls *
Zingbox loT Guardian
IoT devices in the monitored network inventories, and further, machine learning automatically classifies devices and grasps the regular operation of each device. After learning for each environment is complete, real-time abnormality detection and risk management are possible.
It makes it possible to create and apply policies as desired, and it also has a function to block unauthorized communications by cooperating with other companies’ firewalls. All operations performed in conjunction with Zingbox Cloud. There is no need to install agents on the device side. Therefore, it is possible to comprehensively visualize and manage the environment without imposing a load on existing IoT devices.
Functions of Zingbox
1. An original machine learning algorithm
A unique machine learning engine in the cloud enables device traffic patterns to be carefully analyzed, enabling automatic device classification and detailed security detection.
2. Visualization of IoT devices
By scrutinizing all the network traffic, it is possible to visualize the list of devices from which manufacturers and what categories exist.
Provides significant security improvements without any impact on the existing environment
4. IoT device security alert
Using unique machine learning algorithms to learn the characteristics of each IoT device’s communication, it is possible to detect unusual communication patterns such as DoS attacks and signs of malware infection and notify them as security alerts.
5. Risk report
It is possible to scan for vulnerabilities on monitored devices. Along with the case where an abnormality detected in the communication pattern, it is possible to analyze the current situation with a detailed risk score even for small IoT devices that are difficult to manage.
Collaborative solutions system integration with vulnerability management solutions and various solutions such as NAC, NGFW, and Soar is possible. Use device information and security events captured by Zingbox to improve security and compliance measures.
ZingBox Inspector installation requirements (equivalent to 500 monitored devices)
Image format: OVA
Supported hypervisor: VMware ESXi, Virtual Box
CPU core: four cores
Network: two or more Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
1. Anilinkz And Its Top 20 Best Alternatives to Watch Anime For Free Online – Anilinks, Best Anime Streaming Sites, Anime Sites, Best Anime WebSites, Watch Anime Online
2. Animefreak And Its Top 10 Best Alternatives to Watch Free HD Animes Online – Animefreaks, Anime Freak TV, AnimeFreak.TV
3. Masterani And Its Top 10 Best Alternatives to Watch Free HD Animes Online Free – tv shows online, Movies online, masterani.me, reddit, redux, kodi Krypton Addon
4. Nasza Klasa | Popular Polish Community Service.
5. What is ZingBox? Definition, Features, Functions and More
6. Write For Us – Technology News and Trends
7. What is LMGTFY Let Me Google That for You? – Definition and Uses
8. How to Program a RCA Remote Control? | Universal Remote
9. How To Activate A Disabled iPhone/iPad After Using Wrong Passcode
10. 7 Best Screen Protector for Galaxy S8 in 2019
11. YouTube Repeat – How to Repeat Videos on YouTube?
12. 10 Best Alluc Alternatives – Watch FREE Movies & TV in 2020
- Ads (5)
- Animes (25)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) (30)
- Augmented Reality (AR) (9)
- Automotive (8)
- Bitcoin (15)
- Blockchain (20)
- Business (237)
- Business Intelligence (2)
- Cloud Computing (21)
- Computer (123)
- Cryptocurrency (8)
- Cybersecurity (30)
- Data Science (9)
- Database (3)
- DevOps (6)
- Digital Marketing (71)
- Digital Workplace (13)
- Ecommerce (1)
- Education (28)
- Electric Vehicle (EV) (1)
- Electronics & Hardware (15)
- Entertainment (42)
- Fabrication (3)
- Finance & Marketing (46)
- Gadgets (34)
- Games (8)
- Gear (29)
- Industry (41)
- Information Technology (82)
- Internet (401)
- Internet of Things (IoT) (40)
- Job (25)
- Machine Learning (2)
- Marketing (86)
- Mobile Apps (20)
- Movies (11)
- Natural Language Processing (4)
- News & Trends (98)
- Programming (2)
- Science & Technology (217)
- Security (68)
- SEO (53)
- Services (34)
- Social Media (69)
- Software (90)
- Sports (1)
- Technology (281)
- Telecom (6)
- TikTok (5)
- Tours & Travels (9)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Virtual Reality (VR) (6)
- VoIP (4)
- Web Technology (38)
- Workforce (16)
- Workspace (5)
Leave a Reply