Top 5 Mobile App Predictions for 2020
Apps like these have grown a lot over the past few years. Once upon a time, it was exciting to have a few games on a phone or be able to access the internet. Now, most people are surprised and even a little frustrated if there isn’t an app to match what they need.
This growth has been exponential and it doesn’t show signs of stopping anytime soon. It seems that everything that is conceptualized and feasible comes out for users with the help of iOS or Android app development agency, giving them a new levels of convenience every day. So, it’s worth it to take a look at what these companies will provide you in the future.
1. Apps and the Internet of Things
The Internet of Things is growing. This means that the devices you have around are linked to one another. For instance, the smart watch you wear might be connected to a phone, smart speaker, or even other wearables.
For app development companies, this means that they have to consider how apps work across platforms. In the coming year, consumers are likely to see more and more apps that function cleanly no matter what device you’re using them on.
These apps will also allow users to communicate across devices. This is something that’s already seen. For example, an app that allows you to turn on your home security system from work represents this future.
2. The Rise of Mobile Commerce
Mobile commerce is a fairly old concept in app industry, but it’s one that’s rising in popularity. In fact, in 2017, 34.5% of all e-commerce sales were done through mobile commerce.
There are a few different types of mobile commerce. The most common examples include buying through the app of a retail site or making in-app purchases. This can even include paying your bills online when it’s done from a mobile device.
Mobile commerce can also include digital wallets. This is the area that’s likely to see significant growth in digital wallets like Apple Pay. This will occur not only from developments in the technology itself but in how widely accepted they will be.
3. The Growth of Enterprise and Micro Apps
Enterprise apps are meant to help handle a heavy workflow and are usually aimed at businesses. Micro apps, on the other hand, are focused on a single task such as a messaging app.
While these are very different from one another, they’re both going to get more attention in 2020. For enterprise apps, this is because remote work is becoming more popular. Alternatively, micro apps help clean up some of the clutter of more complex apps. Both of these needs will be answered in the coming year.
4. Increased AR and VR Apps
Augmented reality and virtual reality has gotten a lot of attention lately. They seem to be the next big thing. After all, the idea of entering generated worlds or seeing technology projected in the world around you were sci-fi ideas not too long ago.
These types of mobile applications hold a lot of potential. They can be great sources of entertainment or they can be used in more technical situations. For example, businesses are starting to implement them in training situations. They’ve also made their way into schools and universities. Their potential is virtually endless and they’re only set to grow.
5. Greater Security Measures
In the past few years, the need for increased cyber security has been at the forefront for consumers and businesses alike. The fear of losing one’s information to maliced hands is a fear to many. That’s why, in 2020, you’ll see more apps using additional and stronger security features for both, protect the user and make them feel safer in using those apps.
Mobile apps have changed the modern world and they’ll continue to do so. These are just five of the ways that users can expect their mobile experience to change. However, there are many more changes in the coming year and even
1. Anilinkz And Its Top 20 Best Alternatives to Watch Anime For Free Online – Anilinks, Best Anime Streaming Sites, Anime Sites, Best Anime WebSites, Watch Anime Online
2. Animefreak And Its Top 10 Best Alternatives to Watch Free HD Animes Online – Animefreaks, Anime Freak TV, AnimeFreak.TV
3. Masterani And Its Top 10 Best Alternatives to Watch Free HD Animes Online Free – tv shows online, Movies online, masterani.me, reddit, redux, kodi Krypton Addon
4. Nasza Klasa | Popular Polish Community Service.
5. What is ZingBox? Definition, Features, Functions and More
6. Write For Us – Technology News and Trends
7. What is LMGTFY Let Me Google That for You? – Definition and Uses
8. How to Program a RCA Remote Control? | Universal Remote
9. How To Activate A Disabled iPhone/iPad After Using Wrong Passcode
10. 7 Best Screen Protector for Galaxy S8 in 2019
11. YouTube Repeat – How to Repeat Videos on YouTube?
12. 10 Best Alluc Alternatives – Watch FREE Movies & TV in 2020