A detailed explanation of public, hybrid, and private cloud
In the current technology-driven era, everyone is dependent upon technology and the most surprising thing about it is that most of the people are not even aware about some of the marvelous technologies that they are using on a daily basis. Since the introduction of the internet, many new technologies have arrived and completely changed the way we used to work, react, interact and express our self. The list of revolutionary technologies is very long as every day, new technologies are being launched in the market but some of them leave a deep impact on the people and businesses and one such technology is cloud computing.
Cloud computing is being used by us and most of the businesses on a daily basis and still many people are not aware about it. From social media sites to app development, from application hosting to data storage, the amazing cloud computing solution is being everywhere but everyone doesn’t use the same cloud model. One of the best examples of cloud computing implementation is the QuickBooks hosting which is offered by QuickBooks hosting providers.
There are basically three different cloud models that we use including public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud. If you are not able to decide which cloud model will be best for your company or not able to differentiate between these three cloud models then you are at the right place as in this blog post, we are going to discuss about these three cloud models so that you can understand the basic difference between them and choose the best one for your company.
Public cloud is one of the most popular and common ways of deploying cloud computing. In fact, it is the public cloud which comes in the mind of most of the people when they talk about cloud computing technology. In this popular model of cloud, the server and storage are owned by a third party cloud service provider and it is delivered over the internet. So, the thing which makes public cloud ‘public’ is the hosting by a third party service provider like Google, IBM, Amazon or Microsoft.
Through this third party cloud service, the user is able to access and share basic computer infra which includes storage, hardware, and bandwidth. The public cloud is very cheap and that’s why it is very popular among small and medium-sized businesses. You can check QuickBooks hosting cost (a type of public cloud) and understand why it is so famous among SMEs. The public cloud options like the affordable QuickBooks hosting makes it very easy for SMEs to fuel their businesses on the advantages of cloud.
In the public cloud model, a user shares the hardware, storage and other network devices with other people who are known as cloud tenants. The user accesses the cloud services through a web browser and it is mostly used to offer services like web-based email, online office application, storage, testing and much more.
Common advantages of public cloud
- As discussed above, one of the most common advantages of choosing the public cloud is affordability. The public cloud is much cheaper than the other two cloud models.
- You are also able to get rid of the hassle of IT maintenance as the cloud provider takes care of it.
- Scalability is another great advantage of the public cloud model.
The private cloud, as the name suggests, is a private cloud infrastructure that is used only by a single user or organization. The cloud infrastructure in the case of a private cloud can be later owned and managed by the organization using it or by a third party or by both of them. Some organization that finds it difficult to manage their cloud infrastructure chooses the services of managed IT service provider who manage and keep the cloud infrastructure up and running. You should know that in the case of private cloud, the cloud infrastructure is mostly situated on the organization’s premise but it may be hosted in a third party data center. With the help of the amazing private cloud model, organizations are able to great configurability support, full control, and ultra-secure environment.
If an organization needs strict security, strong data privacy level, great adaptability, high configurability, and maximum flexibility then it can go for the private cloud model but that organization also needs to be big enough to manage the high cost involved in building and managing a next gen cloud infrastructure.
Common advantages of private cloud
- Private cloud offers maximum flexibility because in the firm can customize the cloud solution in order to meet the business needs.
- The security of private cloud is also better than the other two cloud models since it is not shared with anyone and thus, organizations have higher level of control.
- High scalability is another great advantage of the private cloud model.
The Hybrid cloud which is also known as the best of both worlds mixes the on-premise cloud model or what is popularly known as private cloud with the very popular public cloud so that organizations can reap the advantage of both cloud models. So, if you are looking for a mid way to move to the cloud by taking advantages of both public and private cloud then the hybrid cloud will be the best option for you. You should know that in the hybrid cloud model, cloud bursting is an option.
Common advantages of hybrid cloud
- One of the best advantages of hybrid cloud is control as your firm can maintain a private infrastructure for sensitive data and work.
- The hybrid cloud model also offers the required flexibility to the user.
- And the best part about hybrid cloud is that even after being a mix of both private and public cloud, it is still a cost-effective solution.
So, now you have understood the basic difference between public, private and hybrid. Having a better understanding about the different cloud models will help you to choose the best one without any hassle.
1. Anilinkz And Its Top 20 Best Alternatives to Watch Anime For Free Online – Anilinks, Best Anime Streaming Sites, Anime Sites, Best Anime WebSites, Watch Anime Online
2. Animefreak And Its Top 10 Best Alternatives to Watch Free HD Animes Online – Animefreaks, Anime Freak TV, AnimeFreak.TV
3. Masterani And Its Top 10 Best Alternatives to Watch Free HD Animes Online Free – tv shows online, Movies online, masterani.me, reddit, redux, kodi Krypton Addon
4. Nasza Klasa | Popular Polish Community Service.
5. What is ZingBox? Definition, Features, Functions and More
6. Write For Us – Technology News and Trends
7. What is LMGTFY Let Me Google That for You? – Definition and Uses
8. How to Program a RCA Remote Control? | Universal Remote
9. How To Activate A Disabled iPhone/iPad After Using Wrong Passcode
10. 7 Best Screen Protector for Galaxy S8 in 2019
11. YouTube Repeat – How to Repeat Videos on YouTube?
12. 10 Best Alluc Alternatives – Watch FREE Movies & TV in 2020